Passionate teachers and leaders are the greatest resources we can offer our scholars to prepare them for high school, college, and life beyond.
STRONG ACADEMICS: Here are some great professional reasons to work at CAPS:
- Rich, organized curriculum and effective resources
- Purposeful professional development
- Weekly collaboration opportunities
- Strong technology systems
GREAT BENEFITS: Our commitment to our employees extends beyond academics, including:
- Affordable medical insurance for employees and families
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- 403(b) Tax-Sheltered Annuity Plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT: We believe that our scholars need to be exposed to a broad range of ideas, individuals, and experiences. CAPS is therefore committed to a fundamental policy of providing equal opportunity for persons to seek, obtain, hold, and be equally compensated for employment regardless of race, religion, age, color, sex, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender, or national origin.
QUESTIONS? If you have questions about our school or our open positions, please contact us at email@example.com