The following details and dates below outline the steps and process for both the Application process and the Registration process. once the Application process has been completed, move on and finalize Registration to secure the awarded seat.
Open Enrollment Period: January 20, 2023, to March 3, 2023
- You must apply online during the Open Enrollment period to ensure eligibility for the lottery. Online application forms are found here (English, Spanish). When Open Enrollment ends, seats may still be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If there are more applications received by the deadline than seats available, a lottery will be held.
- If the lottery is not needed, seats will be awarded to all qualified applicants on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To finalize registration once a seat has been awarded, you must submit the listed documents and fill out the required forms in order to secure the awarded seat. Details are below in the section “Registration Process”.
Please be advised that the 2023-2024 lottery will take place on Thursday, March 9th, 2023 at 5 pm via zoom.
Please click here to access zoom.
1: Required Documents
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Current Physical Examination
- Current Report Card (Grades 1 – 12)
- Year-End Transcript (Grade 9 – 11 Only)
- Proof of Residence*
*Passaic County Residents
One of the following: public service bill, telephone, cable, water, or property tax bill. If bills are not in your name, bring a notarized letter/affidavit of resident signed by the person you live with, one of their utility bills, and any official mail in your name received at that address. (no leases or cellular bills accepted).
2: Required Forms
- Enrollment Acceptance Form
- Student Emergency Contact Form
3: Required Transfer Card
IMPORTANT: Once documentation has been received, a transfer card must be obtained from your resident district. To obtain your card from the district go in person to your district Board of Education office to finalize the transfer. Once you receive the document from the Board of Education, next bring the document to College Achieve.
All applications are submitted online. Click the needed application below.